'Waste Management Solutions'
Baler & Trash Compactor Repair Services
Our annual trash compactor or cardboard baler maintenance are extremely valuable programs for your property or business and start at $600.00 per year & include:
- Safety and Limit Switches: Inspect and adjust.
- Operation: Warning lights, pressure gauge, key switches and emergency stop.
- Structure: Physical appearance, wear points, ground anchors, wiper blade and follower plate.
- Lubrication and Inspection: Door hinges, door handles, paddle latches, turnbuckles, access gates, motor, motor coupling, ram track and guides.
- Hydraulic System Check: Condition of hoses and fittings, oil levels, cylinder shaft wear and leakage. Operating pressure check.
- Safety Standards: OSHA and ANSI standards, infractions will be noted with suggested repairs.
- Container: Physical condition of rollers, door hinges, and latching mechanisms.
- Rear Door Seal: Since compactors are liquid tight, maintaining the door seal is important.
- Oil Change annually
- Check and clean electric eye and reflector
- PLC programming
- Timer & Relay adjustment
- Make sure all odor devices are connected re-filled and working efficiently.
- Written report for current status of your trash compactor or cardboard baler.